Company

2018

2018

ELGÓR + HANSEN S.A. enters the Famur Capital Group.

2014

2014

The company’s seat transfer and reversion of the name ELGÓR + HANSEN Spółka Akcyjna with its seat in Chorzów, ul. Opolska 19.

2012

2012

s a result of fusion of the ELGÓR + HANSEN Sp. z o. o. in Chorzów and ZEG S.A. in Tychy, the Kopex Electric Systems S.A. is created with its seat in Tychy, operating in the widely understood mining electronic branch in frames of the KOPEX Group. 

2008

2008

ELGÓR + HANSEN Sp. z o. o. enters the KOPEX capital group. 

1994

1994

ELGÓR + HANSEN Sp. z o. o. is created by co-owners, which are HANSEN & REINDERS GmbH Projektgesellschaft and EL-GÓR Sp. z o. o. From the very creation the company is a part of the international Holding HANSEN Sicherheitstechnik, consisting of the German, Czech, Russian, Chinese & RSA located companies.

1993

1993

in February the ZEG S.A. Management and Supervisory Board, in agreement with Trade Unions, decided on a privatization of the Company by a capitalization with a participation of domestic investors.

1989

1989

The PPHU ELGÓR Sp. z o. o. was established. 

1964

1964

The „Piezoelektronika” Co-operative is transformed into the Zakład Elektroniki Górniczej (Mining Electronic Factory) under a new short name ZEG.

1952

1952

The Spółdzielnia Pracy „Radiotechnik” changes its name to Spółdzielnia Pracy (Working Co-operative) „Piezoelektronika” and its seat is transferred to Tychy, ul. Budowlanych 131.

1945

1945

The Spółdzielnia Pracy (Working Co-operative) „Radiotechnik” in Katowice starts its activity, descending from the Polskie Radio Katowice broadcasting station repairing shop. The activity area included a/o repairing of post-German radio receivers and soon afterwards a production of its own radio receivers called „Karlik”.